Call Recording Policy
- This is the policy of Bequeathed Limited (company number 10960116), whose registered office is at Acre House, 11/15 William Road, London NW1 3ER, relating to the recording of in-coming and out-going telephone and video calls.
- We record calls for the following purposes:
- ascertaining the technical support needs of our users and sharing those needs amongst our team so that a team member may take action;
- ascertaining the legal needs of our users and sharing those needs with one of our panel law firms when a user has requested that the law firm provide them with legal advice;
- establishing the existence of facts, for instance in the event of a complaint by one of our users or customers;
- ascertaining compliance with regulations applicable to use;
- training and to ascertain or demonstrate the standards which are achieved or ought to be achieved by our personnel in the course of their duties;
- preventing or detecting crime.