Call Recording Policy
This is the policy of Bequeathed Limited (company number [email protected] relating to the recording of in-coming and out-going telephone calls.
, whose registered office is at Acre House, 11/15 William Road, London NW1 3ER, telephone , and e-mail
We record all conversations conducted on our help desk telephone number
We record calls for the following purposes
- ascertaining the technical support needs of our users and sharing those needs amongst our team so that a team member may take action
- ascertaining the legal needs of our users and sharing those needs with one of our panel law firms when a user has requested that the law firm provide them with legal advice.
- establishing the existence of facts, for instance in the event of a complaint by one of our users or customers
- ascertain compliance with regulations applicable to use
- training and to ascertain or demonstrate the standards which are achieved or ought to be achieved by our personnel in the course of their duties
- preventing or detecting crime